Since Braydon was born we have been to the ER with him I think 2 times. This time we didn't have to go to the ER but we still brought him to the hospital. He has been peeing like a mad man...so I brought him to the NP. She took a pee sample and told me to take him to the hospital for some X-rays. He was so excited he was going to get his "picture" taken!
When we got to the hospital the lady at registration was so nice! She treated Braydon as if he was her own grandkid! I loved it!! She gave him his "bracelet" and we were on our way to get his "picture" taken. He was stoked, until we put him on the X-ray table. Once on there I let the X-ray tech take over. She was great! She also treated him as her own! After it was all over Braydon wanted to do it again! He told me all about how me moved her around on the table and moved the camera to his tummy! He thought it was cool! He got a sticker, a toy from someones whataburger kids meal and popcorn and an evening trip to Chuck-E-Cheeses and Barnes and Nobles!
I hope we don't have to take him back any time soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Sounds like he is a great sport! I hope everything is okay with him!!
what is up with you all and bladders? Maybe if they find out what Braydon has it will help you too! :) Keep us posted.
Braydon is such a good boy! How could you not treat him as one of your own? He's a sweetheart! Next time you two go to Chuck E Cheese, let me know! I've been wanting to take Aubrey there!
Post a Comment