Yesterday was so much fun!!!!
First of all I slept in...Braydon allowed this by sleeping in also!!!
At noon we went to go eat at Olive Garden but it was CRAZY so we went to Aclapolco(?)
It was great food and great company! Mom and Dad and Kyle, Holli and Gabi. Marshall and Ryan had to work so they couldn't make it.
Later that evening Ryan took me to Olive Garden! We were going to go see Marley and Me but I decided to just go walk around places!! Boring right? Not!! we had a lot of fun!!! We are going to the movies this weekend!!!
When we returned to pick Braydon up from MawMaw and PaPa's house I was suprised to find presents wrapped and small cake!!! Braydon insisted on getting me a cake! He also insisted on telling me what each present was before I opened it! It was too funny! He also decided he was going to be the cake cutter! He would "cut" and then lick the spatula! It was too funny. I only wish I had my camera with me to tape it or take pictures!! I still have yet to load my pictures from Christmas and New Years but they will be here soon!!! I think I might do them tomorrow when I am off!!!!!!
Thanks for all the Birthday wishes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
yes i am. its going to be february 21st.
Post a Comment