Becky and Kyle doing Paper, Rock, Sisscors to see who got to go first in our game!!
The boys....where was Brian??? I think he was hiding!!!!!!
Girls just wanna have fun!!!! The best friends I have!!!!!!
Michelle was too funny on this one not to post it!!!!!! There was some thing she was showing us and this is what it ended up being!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
LOL! Michelle is so going to kill you.... That was the best New Year's Eve I've ever had. Truly, it was. :)
so we def have to hang out now...you have to come see lil parker...and ps im a friend too...just a crappy one cause i never call and we never go do anything...
Kim you are a best friend too!!!!!!!! I will be in mid county friday..maybe we can stop by..we won't smoke before coming over or hold dogs!!!!!!!
Hahaha!! I LOVE Michelle! She is the funniest girl..pretty much ever. That's too precious.
P.S. I hope you don't mind that I look at your blog or comment on it occasionally :) ..if you want me to I'll stop.
Post a Comment