Monday, January 19, 2009

Birthday

Braydon and I were looking on the computer at birthday party stuff. I like to plan ahead and have all the things that I need for his party before hand. That way right before its not one big cost!! I have done this since his first birthday!!!!

We looked a partycity.com and he pointed to the madagascar theme and started singing..." I like to move it, move it!"

I didn't even realize he knew what that movie was!!! So I guess we will be having a Madagascar/Safari theme for his 4th b-day!!! I know his birthday isn't until September but anyone that knows....knows that I start early!!! :-)

3 comments:

Rondi said...

I wouldn't shop just yet.

Becky said...

Madagascar would be fun! But what if another kid movie comes out before September and he likes that better? My sis was just telling me how indecisive her 3 year old daughter is. She changed her mind about what she wanted to be for Halloween about 5 times. I don't know if all 3 year olds are like this.

Holli said...

Yes, I would wait. You have plenty of time to get his birthday stuff. And, he probably will change his mind before then. They change so much in such a short period of time.