Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Happy Birthday To.....ME
I can't believe that I am 24 today!!! Its so crazy!!! I am ready to celebrate!!!! I don't really feel that old....the girls at work keep me feeling young!! I am the oldest one there but its all good...we have good times....I am excited to see what Ryan gets for me...hmmmmm.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
OK, my other comment messed up. What I said was "I, who birthed this 9 lbs. 10 ozs. baby girl" can't believe you are 24 either. Happy Birthday. Love you
Just wait until next year when you turn 25 THEN you will feel OLD!!! So my advice is ENJOY your 24th birthday and this year to come. We need to celebrate!!
Happy birthday! 24 yikes...that means I will be 34 this year. Wait, Kaylin will be 14! Oh, my heavens
Hope you had a great birthday! Did you enjoy your dinner and a movie? Was your husband good to you? That's a silly question...I know he was...
Post a Comment