We were trying out a new icing and I volunteered to do so!!! This was what I ended up with! I had to do it all left handed because this was the day I got my cortizone shot!!!
I am excited to do Kyle's cake!! I have the coolest Idea!!!!!!! Be prepared for a far out cake Kyle!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
you need to come visit one day when your off...
Break me off a piece of that! YUM! You've got some talent, Maren!
good job on the cake! its cute! i think ive only had icecream cake once in my life.
That is super impressive! You are so creative and crafty! It really makes me want cake and ice cream...
yeah you can come by friday!!! just let me know when your on your way!!!
Just don't use the crappy icing. I want the old school B&R at my B-day. So keep it real, yo.
Post a Comment