Saturday, January 17, 2009

The H-E-B Mystery

Today I had to go get groceries! Fun!! I have a hurt right hand and a 40 lbs 3 year old!!!

We were in the produce aisle when Braydon started asking for Watermelon. He loves that stuff!! He would probably eat it all day if I would let him.

Well we went to were the watermelon normally is but no luck....they had none. Braydon was very dissapointed!!!!

I told him that next time we were there we would look for more!!!

Well we started on our way and Braydon says " hmmm...someone ate all the watermelon....hmmm....THAT is a GOOD Mystery!!!!"

What?? He is 3 years old! How in the world does he know what a mystery is!!! Good Ole Backyardigans I guess!!!

I thought that was too cute and just had to share it!!! Ryan is at work so I couldn't call him b/c of Saturday they are super busy so I called Maw-Maw right away and told her!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Holli said...

You'll have to tell Braydon that Aunt Holli solved the good ol' mystery. Watermelon is a summer fruit. He'll have to wait a few more months...

Rondi said...

Tell Braydon that the good watermelon isn't here right now. All you can get is the pale pink gross watermelon and we want the dark juicy red watermelon. Yum, Yum!!!! Instead of watermelon right now we eat Baskin Robbins. Wow, how is that for an excuse to stuff our faces with Baskin Robbins ice cream.

Becky said...

Braydon such a lil cutie pie! Both him and Gabi's voices are so cute! I love to hear them converse with one another!