Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pre-Birthday Dinner at Pei-Wei

I am not sure what he was doing in this picture!!

Ryan enjoying his food. We will for sure be visiting this place again!!!

Braydon stuck a whole piece of chicken in his mouth! He thought he was so cool using his chopsticks!

Braydon and Mommy!! I had fun playing with this one!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rondi said...

I am glad your Pei Wei dinner was delicious. My chicken was dry when I ate there in Vegas. The rice was great though. And dad got a plateful and a half when he ordered sweet and sour chicken. Maybe it just depends on what you order.

Love the new background. I need to change mine, too.

The Browns said...

I love Pei Wei...Rich and I eat there almost every time we go out on a date. Mom, sorry your chicken was dry.