Monday, January 19, 2009

Cortizone shot?....What Cortizone Shot?

The other day I went and got a cortizone shot.....well the first day it was ok...my hand was sore from getting the shot but other then that...nothing!!!

See I have tendonitis(?) and Carpeltunel(?)...Thanks mom and gma!!!!!

I work at Baskin Robbins and do crafts. Apparently someone with these hand problems shouldn't do crafts or scoop icecream!!! :-) So now I am at a loss....I am not sure what to do...

Should I A) go back and say the pain is still there OR B) Live with it and just be in pain for the rest of my life!!!!

I am not sure what to do..I don't want surgery!! OUCH!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rondi said...

You wear the brace like you are supposed to. That's what you do.

Becky said...

You should (C) quit work and be happy because you won't have to miss all the fun parties! :)