Monday, February 2, 2009
clean house..what?
Those that know me,you know I hardly let anyone in my house b/c it is always a wreck!! I am completely embarrassed of it! Due to some new goals in my life, I can finally have people over when I want and not have to worry about my house. It makes me feel so much better about myself and my house! I love having people over but rarely due do to the mess! :-) So next week feel free to just start stopping by!!!! I will open my door to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
really? parker and i will have to come visit...
It is always a great feeling when you look at your home and it looks like a home. So, I can drop by whenever I want to, also? How about lunchtime everyday?!!!
We'll be there, but no guarantees Aubrey will keep it clean :)
Post a Comment