Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life in the Fast Lane

I feel like my life has been going at 100 mph these days. I work, come home, hang out with Braydon and then go to sleep. I don't feel like I have time to just sit and enjoy life. Don't get me wrong I enjoy my job but I would love to just sit and watch Braydon.

I am about to be on my way to Katy with my mom and I am very excited! We are making cookies and going to watch InkHeart (sorry Emma if I spelled that wrong). Braydon doesn't even know where we are going. I am excited to hear him when he figures out. He LOVES ALL of his cousins and get excited when he gets to see any of them. When Maren came to visit he couldn't get enough play time with her and now with Kay coming soon he is stoked to see her. He just wished Jocie and Blake would come too!!! :-) *hint hint KIM!!!*

So I am going to sit back and relex at Chad and Lela's house for the next day or so and LOVE IT!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

hope you have fun!

The Browns said...

I wish I could bring the twins. That is two more tickets to have to buy! So, that will have to wait. Besides, I am excited to have my own trip. Sleep in, read late, relax, shop without kids to have to go home to or a house to clean. YEAH!!! But only for a few days.

Becky said...

Relax and have fun, but don't forget about Kyle's bday cake! We are all anxiously awaiting to try Maren's famous ice cream cake! No pressure though! :)