Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wilton Cake Classes

I started taking the Wilton Cake Decorating Classes tonight! I am really excited. I am taking them with one of the girls that I work with and we are going to have probably more fun then we should!! :-)

Tonight was just what to expect from the class and what we would need. I am looking forward to actually knowing the right way to do things as opposed to the Maren way to do things!

I am starting to help full time with the cakes at Baskin Robbins so this will be a good thing for me and also for Theresa! Kyle is going to get the coolest birthday cake! He is going to be rockin' with this cake!!! :-)

I know a couple of you have taken the classes so wish me luck!!!! And I will post pictures of the scrumptious cakes I make!!!

3 comments:

Meghan and Matthew said...

thats awesome! ive sort of wanted to take those too so let us know how it goes. i saw (and tasted) scott schabatka's cake and it was great! good luck!

Becky said...

Do you get the eat the cakes you make too? That would be SWEET!

Maren said...

Yes Becky! We do get to eat the cakes that we make!! haha!!!

Thanks Meghan! I didn't realize it was that Rebecca until she came in and got it!!! haha!!!