Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Ninja Turtles Say a Bad Word...and Braydon Copies

Today Ryan and I were watching the old school ninja turtles with Braydon. I personally am a big fan of this show! I think it is great! It makes me laugh everytime! Don't know why but it just does!

We have passed on the love of the Ninja Turtles to Braydon. He wants to watch any form of them at least once a day. He thinks they are so cool.

Well today while we were watching Raphel says the "D" word. Next thing we know Braydon says it. WOW...Kids really do hear everything and repeat them. We had to tell him that it wasn't a nice word. How do you explain that to a three year old who thinks that the Ninja Turtles are perfect and can do no wrong. It was hard to hear him cry about how the Ninja Tutles were being naughty.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I didn't know they cursed in the those cartoons! wtf?!