I have to say that Dornbos Park is so much fun BUT they need more shade! Braydon and Gabi had a blast feeding the ducks and chasing them. Gabi was the one that chased the poor ducks into the water and the picture above is right before she was able to grab the duck butt!!! They had a blast...where will Holli and I end up next on the tour de park as Holli called it!?
Friday, July 18, 2008
I Colored the Duck Blue Because I Never Seen a Blue Duck
I have to say that Dornbos Park is so much fun BUT they need more shade! Braydon and Gabi had a blast feeding the ducks and chasing them. Gabi was the one that chased the poor ducks into the water and the picture above is right before she was able to grab the duck butt!!! They had a blast...where will Holli and I end up next on the tour de park as Holli called it!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Brandon's outfit is adorable!
I need to get these pictures, too! You got better shots than me.
Post a Comment