You go into customize...I had to do it when I changed my background too. Customize...Fonts and Colors...Click on Post Title Color and then click on whatever color you want...Click on Sidebar Title color and select the color you want...Click on Sidebar Text and click the color you want...just make sure you save it
I recently began making and selling baby and toddler items as a side income. I have had much joy sitting at my sewing machine and sewing away while being able to stay home with my little boy! I hope that you all enjoy the products
4 comments:
I have no idea but would love to find out too!
I don't know... sorry.
You go into customize...I had to do it when I changed my background too. Customize...Fonts and Colors...Click on Post Title Color and then click on whatever color you want...Click on Sidebar Title color and select the color you want...Click on Sidebar Text and click the color you want...just make sure you save it
Its a different Phyllis. Anyway I hope y'all had a great 4th of July!!! Tell everyone hi back in B-town!
Post a Comment