Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My New Calling

I have a new calling in life-MMA Women's fighter!! How awesome, right? Ryan recorded Strikeforce for me tonight and I want to do it so bad!!! I fell in love with the world of Mixed Martial Arts while I was pregnant with Braydon! I became hooked and we would record it and watch it sometimes at like 3 in the morning when Ryan would get home from Sonic! They now are introducing Women into the mix. They of course fight other women but come on...how cool! * I know mom you are freaking out saying that no daughter of yours is going to fight!!!! * I can remember one Sunday going up to Mindy and randomly saying..I feel like watching some one get beat up! Isn't that horrible? Here I am at church and saying that I wanted to see someone get beaten up!!! I am not a violent person! I just like to watch it on TV! I think it was my hormones that got my addicted to it while I was pregnant! Anyways! Watch for me in the MMA one day! I need a name...Maren " The....." Johnson...any suggestions???

2 comments:

Kari McCallon said...

Maren I like your new blog background looks good. I think you would be a great MMA Woman fighter. Go get em tiger. haha. I hope you are doing well. Did you take any pictures from Ashley's reception? I'm so sad I missed it.

Kimberly said...

i dunno if you could handle it. haha j/k. hey mom was checking out blogs last night and wanted me to post and tell you that you spelled caryn's name wrong. not that its a big deal to me or probably to caryn even. just so you know :) when are we doing lunch? you gonna make my cute kids lots of fun stuff??