Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our Enjoyable Weekend...a little bit of it

Braydon wasn't too fond of this thing!!!!

I Love this picture!

Such a little kid!!!

Tidal Wave!!!!

This is about the only way to get Braydon on the slide...you have to put him on the end of it!!!

Ryan and Braydon just hangin' out!

Jumping to daddy in the pool

Braydon had a blast playing with Joe and Lyssa's little girl, Emma

Braydon ran away with camera and this is one of the pictures that he took...I thought it was kind of cool

Braydon was pretending to help Grandpa by hitting him with the whip.....



Our weekend has been wonderful so far! We have had the opportunity to spend the weekend with family and old friends! One of Ryan's best friends growing up came down to visit with his wife and two little girls. They came over to Ryan's parents on Friday and then we went to the splash park on Saturday. Friday was so much fun! We played in the pool with Ryan's parents and then we later went to Ryan's sister's house (Angela) for a great fireworks display! Braydon loved the fireworks! He even helped Ryan shoot some off! (SHHH.....don't tell Papa Petersen!!!) Emma ( Joe and Lyssa's little girl) wasn't too fond of them at first but she warmed up right at the end but was still ready to go! Lyssa was the dare devil and was lighting the fireworks they had bought! She about killed me at one point! Thanks Lyssa! The splash park out in Port Neches rocks! It totally puts the one here in Beaumont to shame. If you ever get the chance to go out there do it! I think I might have had more fun then Braydon though. I love things like that. It looked like a pirate ship and had a light house and all kinds of other thing! We also went over to Tug Boat Island and let Emma and Braydon play for a little bit. Braydon didn't like it one bit until we went to the little kid part..he is really scared of heights but we are working on it! He loved the wooden fire truck.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I like that pool! Looks like a lot of fun! We should go swimming in it...like this weekend! Let's hang out THIS WEEKEND!