Monday, July 21, 2008
Mamma Mia
I just got home from seeing Mamma Mia with one of my sister-in-laws! It was such a great show! I am dying to see it again already b/c I took Braydon with me and a potty training 2 year old, a medium soda, and a 2 hour movie they could care less about don't mix! I had one couple that we probably could have known by name by the time the show was over! They thought Braydon was so cute! (Me, not so much after about 5 potty trips!!!) If anyone is up for seeing it this weekend let me know b/c I would really like to see the WHOLE thing!! Peirce Brosnen (?) was is in it and totally can't sing but other then that it's great b/c I used to totally have a thing for him! haha!! I went to Best Buy afterwards to get the sound track but of course they were all sold out! The music is awesome! I loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I knew it would be a great movie! Hopefully i'll get to go watch it very soon!
I so used to have a thing for Pierce Brosnan also!
Post a Comment