Monday, July 21, 2008

Accidents

Braydon has been doing really well with potty training this past week. We went swimming yesterday at Grandma and PaPa Johnson's house and for some reason swimming does his stomach in! He has had like 4 accidents since we went swimming yesterday. I don't know why this is. Other then that he is still going on! I just wish I could get him to wear regular underwear! He stays dry in his pull-ups but not underwear! Its driving me crazy! Here I have a kid that is almost fully potty trained but still insists on wearing diapers!! AHH!! Its been kindof fun though sharing the memories of potty training with him! He does his potty dance when he is done and is so excited that he will soon get to go to Chuck E. Cheese! We have fun making up songs about going to the bathroom! He makes me laugh when he tries to do one himself!

No comments: