Tuesday, July 15, 2008
potty training..I know still??
Well we have really kicked potty training in the butt!! Today Braydon and I have stayed home all day long to work on it!! He has done really well. He has only had 2 accidents today! One time it was really my fault b/c I was outside talking and he was at the door trying to tell me he had to go to the potty!!! Oppss... Funny thing though..he does better in pull ups then in underwear. Why is that? anyone have a guess? He has not had an accident in the pull ups today, only the underwear! I guess its his way of saying that he likes pull ups? Today has been a great day full of dancing and made up songs about going to the potty and lots of Chuck E. Cheese money! I got a coupon of the computer and got 100 tokens so that when he learns to go potty like a big boy we can go to Chuck E. Cheese. He can't wait and I think that is what is motivating him! Whatever works right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Good job Maren and Braydon! Pull-ups didn't work for us. Hannah just thought they were a pretty diaper so she stilled peed in them. Only thing is that they don't hold as much so I was still cleaning up pee... Anyway, hopefully Chuck E Cheese day comes soon for you!
That is a really good idea!! Remind me to tell you Tye's funny story that happened today...I think he may be ready for potty training!
Post a Comment