Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Day Without Accidents

Today I was able to go out shopping with Braydon and he had big boy underwear on and had NO accidents the whole time! He is growing up so fast. Time flies by! At JoAnn's my mom took him and she said that while they were in there he said "look at my big boy underwear!!!" Too cute! He then came running out of the bathroom saying " I Pee Peed mommy!" He is always so proud of himself when goes like a big boy! I think I was trying to put it off as along as possible so I could have my baby longer. It seems like just yesterday they were putting him in my arms for the first time! I can remember all the Firsts we had with him! The first diaper change...Ryan got to do that b/c I was in the bath, The First feeding...I tried to do that!!!! haha!! And the many other firsts that he has had and will have! I enjoy everything about being a mom! It is the best time of my life! I grow to love myself more each day b/c Braydon teaches me that its ok if I look the way I do, its ok to cry, its ok to get upset and its ok to do whatever I do! I am so excited that Heavenly Father trust Ryan and me so much to send us such a loving child! He is so lovable and sweet! He hates to see you cry and will come comfort you if you need it! I love him so much!

1 comment:

Rondi said...

There is absolutely nothing like being a mom.