
So I figured it was about time to share my art work with the world!!! A couple months ago I got bored and went to Michael's to do the scrapbook paper and foam board thing that everyone has been doing, only I could find any paper that really matched my rug in the living room. I decided that I would paint it myself and this is what it came out to look like! I was surprised when Ryan and other people that came to the house! I think I might be too critical of myself b/c I kept saying to myself that the circles could have been better and the paint thicker and well to be honest I didn't like it at first! It has grown on me though so I guess it shall stay for now! It is painted on canvas! It was actually fun to do but I don't know the next time I will try to be Michaelangelo!
6 comments:
cute!! did you see the ones i made for my apartment? i put them on my blog a while ago. oh yeah and if you need more paper, go to JoAnnes, they have a a huge selection. thats where i ended up getting the majority of mine.
Maren your work is fabulous. The non "perfect" is what makes it so great! I wish I was that talented.
I really do love this! It looks SO GOOD!! I may have to copy you and paint some. Maybe we make a party out of this?
Michaelangelo would be proud to be in the same company with such a talented painter. Let me know when you are going to paint the ceiling as he did!! You did a great job and I think it looks great.
I think it looks cool! You did a good job. So I started my internship at channel 4 the other day. and Dana said I looked like you. haha
so cute!
Post a Comment