The Johnson Family Ryan, Maren, and Braydon
Fancy! You've got skills!! You have to show me show to make a cute bow like that one on the dress. That would be a CUTE hairbow for Aubrey!!
Jocelyn is a 2T where is hers? Way to super cute.
I think I want one, or 2, or 3...Kenadie wears about 18 month...just send me the bill!!! :)
Maren, I did not know you sew too! We'll have to swap patterns, fabric, tips, whatever sometime!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fancy! You've got skills!! You have to show me show to make a cute bow like that one on the dress. That would be a CUTE hairbow for Aubrey!!
Jocelyn is a 2T where is hers? Way to super cute.
I think I want one, or 2, or 3...Kenadie wears about 18 month...just send me the bill!!! :)
Maren, I did not know you sew too! We'll have to swap patterns, fabric, tips, whatever sometime!
Post a Comment