It seems like just yesterday Braydon was placed in my arms at the hospital. He turned 3 this past Thursday and I must say he has grown into a wonderful little boy. (or I guess BIG boy!) We spent the week at my Grandma's in Florida due to hurricane Ike. We were there for Braydon's birthday so we had a small party with myself, my mom and my grandma. We even went to Party City and got goodies! It was sad when we picked the stuff out because we got plastic cups to put candy in and Braydon counted them out.....One for me....One for MawMaw....One for Mommy...One for Great MawMaw....and One for Gabi. He is attached to Gabi. Anytime we went anywhere it was always One for me and One for Gabi. We took him to Chuck E. Cheese and when he went to turn in his tokens he had to pick one out for Gabi and one for him. It was so cute! On his birthday Mom and I took him to the Tampa Lowry Park Zoo. It was a very cute zoo but just a little over priced. He loved seeing the elephants. That was all he cared about seeing. Mom and I enjoyed all the baby animals. They even had a pigmi hippo!! Too cute! I think he had a good birthday but I do wish that Ryan could have been there but he had to go back to Beaumont to get back to the flooded Schwan's. He is a great Daddy and didn't want to leave knowing that he would miss Braydon's birthday. I am so happy that I have Braydon. He is so happy. He loves life! Here are my top 10 reasons I Love Braydon.
1. He is always so happy.
2. He always has some sort of kiss that will make you feel better...superman...batman....Braydon....lion...alligator...you name it he has it!
3. He is a great helper! He loves to help me fold laundry and put things away.
4. He always says the funniest things!!!!
5. He does the best dances!
6. He is great at sharing even if you don't ask him to!
7. He lets me snuggle him at nap time and most of the time take a nap with him!
8. He loves Mamma Mia and will watch it with me again!
9. If you are sad he will come and give you kisses and hugs!
10. He is the best little boy that anyone could ask for! We love him so much and are so blessed to have him..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hooray for three! Happy Birthday Braydon. Gabi misses you too
Aww! Braydon is a sweetheart! Happy Bday to him!!
Post a Comment