Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Evacuated Birthday Parties are Fun!

Braydon's cake said Happy Evacuated Birthday Bubby (my Grandma called him Bubby the whole time we were there so I thought it would be funny to put that on the cake!!!!!
We celebrated Brayon's actual birthday in Florida, as I said before. Here are some of the pictures that mom took at him mini party with Great MawMaw

Braydon with his Diego badge!!!!
Braydon's present that his PaPa Petersen didn't even know that he was getting him!! Haha...we found it in Floriday!!!
Talking to his cousin Gabi on the phone, who actually told Braydon what she got him for his party but luckily he didn't hear her!!!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

he's so cute. he looks like a lil johnson

Becky said...

That cake is super cute!

Holli said...

What a yummy looking cake! But, for the birthday party, I'm hoping for a real ice cream cake... I noticed Maggie Moos has Thomas the Train cakes. :)