Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

That is the song that is running through my head as I sit here Wednesday night deciding if we should leave to not. Are we going to be ok?At this point I don't know. Florida sounds really nice right now. I haven't been there in years and i would be nice to get away but then it wouldn't be nice to have Ryan not working for the next two days. Who is going to fill their freezer anyways? Nobody in their right mind is going to buy Schwan's right now. If they do they are just doing it to get the insurance money for the lost food in the freezer. Crazies!!! Well it is time to sa a prayer so that we can decide what we are going to do. So we might head to Florida tomorrow for a little R & R. Will keep you posted (those that hold intrest in where I am!!!)

No comments: