Friday, September 12, 2008
Florida
Ryan and I left yesterday to come to Florida to meet up with mom and dad. We then decided to travel with them to my Grandma's house! We finally got here around....7? Grandma had GREAT food waiting for us! Roast, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes and best of ...Cucumbers in vinegar!! I was so excited!! She has the cutest dog, Rufus. Braydon now claims that he wants a Rufus dog!! One day!!! We might be here for his Birthday which will stink but oh well. We will take him somewhere good!! He wants to go see sharks and go to the beach. The beach yesterday in Pensecola yesterday was awesome. We went down like at 7:30 at night and felt the wind. Mom got some good videos but we have to see how we can put them on the comupter! I make a great weather women! Ryan did what he claims to be the scarest thing he has done his whole life. He walked out in the Ocean on a peer that went out about 50 yrds, it didn't have any rails. He is crazy. I will write more tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
sorry i just text you back! my phone was also dead and i just now had the chance to recharge it. hope yall had fun in florida!!
SOunds like you guys had a great time evacuating. That must have been REALLY nice in Florida!!! We had a good time too. Don't you wish all evacuations were this fun? hehe
Post a Comment