Sunday, August 31, 2008
Safe...So Far
We are safe for those friends that are from out of town. We are in Katy at my brother's house and we are enjoying the time together! We have everyone here but Kim and her family. They are lucky and just live in Vegas!!!! So far we have not been hit but only time will tell with this great hurricane. To all of our friends that are from southeast texas good luck and we are all saying prayers that this thing will weaken. Dad is on the Emergency commity for the County so we have had good insight on what the county has been doing. Will keep everyone posted...Becky if you read this give us a call..maybe we can get together out here in Houston!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey! I just read your blog. Thanks for the shout out! hehe My parents live about 2 hours North of Houston now. They moved out there about a year ago. But if I were in Houston, we would have definitely gone shopping. I love Katy Mills mall!
Post a Comment