Friday, August 1, 2008

Mother of Twins? Not right now PLEASE!!!


Since Holli has been out of town this week Gabi has been at Nana and Paw Paw's house in Buna! I am sure that she had a great time but today she was in Beaumont with Braydon and me! We started off the day right with a nice breakfast. Waffles and fruit snacks! Yum!


Braydon and Gabi decided it was time to make some use of PaPa's chair since he has not be able to being out of town!


More story time. This time Braydon decided to read to Gabi!


This is what happens when you let two 2 year old loose!!!!


I decided to venture out and take them to Chuck E. Cheese. Braydon has been doing so well potty training that I thought it was time for his reward!





Eating yummy treats from CEC!



Gabi took finger painting to new levels!!! ( Don't worry mom there is none on your floor!!!)




All in All the day went great! We had a lot of fun! Sorry Holli and Kyle that Gabi doesn't have clothes on in the above pictures but they were painting and I didn't want paint on the clothes!!!
All I can say is people with twins...you are my hero!!!

4 comments:

Allison Cryer Montes said...

when is Braydon birthday party, i would love to make his cake. the butterflies are made out of chocolate. just let me know!

Rondi said...

Since it is my grandchildren that made the mess, it is fine. I want you to keep the picture of them in their underwear and bring it out when they are about 18 years of age. They will croak. Glad to know they are having a great time. We miss everybody.

The Browns said...

So glad to know that I am your hero! :)

Holli said...

Aw. This made me cry. I miss my Gabi. But, I'm glad she's having fun.

But, hey, make sure if you watch her again to make Kyle give you a hair clip. We're growing her bangs out but they look horrible! And, he's a dad so he doesn't think of those things...

And, yes, Kim you rock!