Ryan's parents invited us to Schlitterbauhn (?) this past Saturday! Talk about a crowd and heat! Urg! The park was fun though! They have the coolest lazy river! I rode one ride and that was enough for me. Once Ryan, Jeremy, and JC were up to their slide and I was left behind I started to panic. I thought I could hang with the big dawgs but decided to go on the "safer" slide! HA. That slide was SCARY. It was totally inclosed and DARK. I had no clue were I was going so there was no way to expect what was coming next. I will have to say that I like Splash Town better. I think I am just a chicken and like the little kid rides. We had woken up at 6 in the morning to get there in time to get a table and be able to get in lines for rides. Well Ryan's sister didn't wake up until 7:30 but I can't blame her since she is pregnant! Ryan and I had to kill time so we hit the local Target! We found more cute stuff to go in his new cowboy room and the stuff was only $2.50 a pop! YES!!! We then sat in the water park parking lot for 2 hours!!! Not fun! We did get to ride the ferry there though and Braydon got to see Dolphins! He was amazed that they were so close and that the birds were also right there!!! He loved it! We are all a little burnt now and worn out still but we had a great time being able to share the day with family! We ended the day having Becky,Brian, Aubrey, Todd and Michelle over to celebrate Ryan's Birthday which is today ( Happy Birthday to him!!) Becky, Michelle and I had fun getting to talk and the boys had fun playing the Wii.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Galveston and the water park!
Ryan's parents invited us to Schlitterbauhn (?) this past Saturday! Talk about a crowd and heat! Urg! The park was fun though! They have the coolest lazy river! I rode one ride and that was enough for me. Once Ryan, Jeremy, and JC were up to their slide and I was left behind I started to panic. I thought I could hang with the big dawgs but decided to go on the "safer" slide! HA. That slide was SCARY. It was totally inclosed and DARK. I had no clue were I was going so there was no way to expect what was coming next. I will have to say that I like Splash Town better. I think I am just a chicken and like the little kid rides. We had woken up at 6 in the morning to get there in time to get a table and be able to get in lines for rides. Well Ryan's sister didn't wake up until 7:30 but I can't blame her since she is pregnant! Ryan and I had to kill time so we hit the local Target! We found more cute stuff to go in his new cowboy room and the stuff was only $2.50 a pop! YES!!! We then sat in the water park parking lot for 2 hours!!! Not fun! We did get to ride the ferry there though and Braydon got to see Dolphins! He was amazed that they were so close and that the birds were also right there!!! He loved it! We are all a little burnt now and worn out still but we had a great time being able to share the day with family! We ended the day having Becky,Brian, Aubrey, Todd and Michelle over to celebrate Ryan's Birthday which is today ( Happy Birthday to him!!) Becky, Michelle and I had fun getting to talk and the boys had fun playing the Wii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Thanks for having us over! It was fun!! I wish I could have played the Wii longer. Oh, well. Next time... Happy Bday to Ryan!
Post a Comment