Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Maggie Moo
Yesterday was my first day at work. I really enjoyed it. The owner is very nice. They are Hindu and so he was telling me some stuff about their religion. It was fun! I didn't learn how to make anything yet. Just really learned where everything was and how the work! It was kindof funny b/c people would come in and look at me to take their order! I was like...I am new and don't know what I am doing just yet! They were all very understanding! I think it will be a fun job. I will get to learn how to make the ice cream and decorate cakes too!! Go me! haha! Maybe when I get a little more comfortable I can say hey everyone come see me..but for now...don't go from 7-9!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Go Maren! We'll come visit you in a few weeks :-)
I know you will be a wonderful asset to Maggie Moo's. I look forward to quieter music while you are there. And decorating cakes? Are you able to learn it by October? If so, my order is chocolate with Udderly Cream with soft pink icing and a few soft pink roses. Yum, Yum!!
Kyle and I broke the rules and came anyways... sorry. But, it was fun and well, we do love Maggie Moos. The owner seems awesome - just embarassed that he recognized us.
It was actually sweet to see how totally accepting Braydon was of you working there. He proudly announced, several times, that his mommy worked at "Aggy Moooooooosssss!" I think its good to teach him that Mommy's can bring home the bacon, too. And, you're teaching him valuable lessons about detaching himself from Mommy's hip and being a big boy. You'll appreciate that lesson when he starts school. I'm more than a little worried about Gabi's separation anxiety.
You'll see. This will be a good thing.
Oh, and to everyone out there, she did fine scooping the ice cream - go visit her.
Post a Comment