Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thank You

I just wanted to thank everyone for the words of encouragement on my upcoming job! It was something that at first I was worried about. I didn't know what I would do without Braydon by my side 24/7. I think I will be fine though. I know that the Lord with bless us with what we need if we keep on the straight and narrow. I am so grateful to have Ryan as a husband. He tries so hard at work and he a great provider! I love him so much! I look forward to working with people again and being able to see kids eat their ice cream (something that I totally enjoyed at TCBY when I was 16!!!). I am really grateful too that the owners of Maggie Moo's were so understanding with the schedule that I had to keep!! I look forward to working with them!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Maggie Moo's was on the food network tonight on Unwrapped. Pretty cool since your about to work there and it was on tv. I mean it wasn't the beaumont one or anything but hey...pretty cool...when you gonna call me for lunch? kari comes home next thursday so maybe we'll have to do something the three of us