Monday, September 8, 2008

I hate the Gulf Coast

ok so I have to say that hurricanes are not created by our Heavenly Father..I think Satan invented those!!! If anyone that is reading this thinks that the Gulf Coast is the place to live..you are CRAZY!!! In a matter of one month we are going to evacuate AGAIN. What's the deal? Bad people in Beaumont that we need to get rid of or something? I still have yet to even finish unloading that things from Gustav out of my car let alone put them where they belong. I guess it was an inspiration not to unload stuff. Who knows. Like Mom said in her blog..Maybe this will just end up being a vacation. I am leaving with her so that I don't get stuck in traffic with a two year old. Ryan can't leave until an evacuation was been put on Jefferson County. Who knows when that will be. His parents aren't leaving until Friday so I figure I want to be ahead of the traffic so I will leave Tuesday with my mom and then Friday somehow meet them in Seguin. Life is so fun.....

1 comment:

Becky said...

I didn't unpack our stuff either. Todd and Michelle showed us that cool freezer bag you gave them from Shwans. I found one just like it from the dollar store today. Looks like we'll be evacuating again too. Are you going to Katy again??

ps... let's all move to Colorado!!!