About a week ago Ryan came home and said that one of his customers was going to give him their fridge. The lady had surgery and could no longer get into the bottom of the freezer! When Ryan told them that I have always wanted a fridge like that they said its yours!! WHAT??? We had to wait until Gustav had passed to get it b/c they had friends from LA evacuated to their home. I am so excited to have this beast in my house!! It is HUGE! I love it!!! Thank you lady in Orange for giving us this fridge for free!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
i want a fridge like that
whoa! awesome!!
oooh. nice.
I can't believe that she just GAVE it to you guys. Lucky you...that was a nice savings on a very nice fridge. That would be what I call a tithing blessing!HOpe you get to fill it soon and that the hurricanes will stay away!
Post a Comment