Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Future Puppies

So I was bored when I got home and looked at puppies... I found the new loves of my life! A Yorkiepoo and a Pekapoo. They are too cute! I love them! I want them and one day even though Ryan says I can't have anything with Poodle in it I will have one. Ryan thinks that poodles aren't good dogs. I guess he has had bad experience but I have a friend that has a poodle and they don't complain about her!!!!!

2 comments:

Holli said...

You tell Ryan that poodles are great for people who have allergies (aka BRAYDON!) and it would be better to spend money on a dog that you can actually keep than pour it down the drain by getting a dog that will flare up Braydon's allergies.

Poodles are smart. They require some grooming and training... but, I would say they're worth it.

I hope you get your dog. Gabi will be thrilled.

The Browns said...

"Peekapoo I See You" or "Please Pee-ka-poo in the potty" Which ones better?