Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby Shower Cake For Theresa

One of the girls I work with is having her baby shower tomorrow and asked me to make her cake. I had been looking for something with ladybugs on it and I came across one that sort of looked like this but the one online was made with fondant...not my thing!!! This was my finished product!!! Let me know what you guys think!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Becky said...

Maren, you are certainly blessed with a great talent! This cake is awesome!

Anonymous said...

This is amazing!! You are obviously awesome at cakes!!!!

Rondi said...

I watched her make it and she didn't get the talent from me. This is something she loves doing and can get an idea and put it on a piece of cake. Great job Maren!

Kimberly said...

i love it you did so great!!!

Hearts and Hands for Nepal said...

this is wonderful!