Thursday, December 4, 2008

This one if for Kim H.

So I have to say that hanging out with friends is so much fun! Monday Ryan and I both had off so we got some friends together and headed to Cafe Del Rio! One of my friends was visiting from Washington so we got the old group together ( minus Amber....College Station Looser!!! J/K) We had a blast! The food wasn't too bad but the service...not so great! I liked the Salsa!

I don't know the last time I laughed like that! I thought Kim was going to go into labor!!! I can't wait to hang out again!!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

haha i think everyone thought lil parker was going to come because y'all had me laughing so freaking hard...i haven't had fun like that or laughed that hard in a long time...it needs to be a monthly thing at least if not more... :) plus remember im the loser friend that has never in her life been to chuck e cheese and im waiting for my opportunity

Amber Stevenson said...

I am SOOO sad that I couldn't be there too! I would have loved to see all of y'all! I am going to be making a trip to Beaumont sometime in the next few months and we will have to try to all get together!!!