Sunday, December 14, 2008

What a weekend!

This weekend wore me out!!! Between home life and work life I can say that as I sit here writing this blog all I want to do is cry!!!!

This past Friday I was working all by myself since someone was sick. At 3 o'clock I would no longer be by myself, or so I thought. I looked at the clock and it was 3:15...where was Jake? He is NEVER late and always calls if he will be. So I called...no answer....I called his best friend who claimed to not know where he was...I called my boss...it was her birthday so I felt really bad for bugging her. Well it go to be later and later and so we decided he just wasn't going to show. I knew where he lived and his best friend so I went to see if they were there. I figured since he didn't call something tragic must have happened. Not so much!! He was at the friends house who claimed he didn't know where he was at. WHAT? needless to say they were both fired! Who knows the one might not graduate now since he was in the work program at school!!!!

As far as home...I am so backed up in all my stuff. We were planning a garage sale for this past Saturday but that didn't happen thanks to immature boys!!!! My house is a wreck..my dog finally got a bath after needing one for days and the poor thing goes in tomorrow to get spayed.

Life is CRAZY

4 comments:

Holli said...

When you work with lots of teenagers, don't be surprised. Unfortuantly, this stuff happens. Don't worry, it will all turn out ok. We'll do the Garage sale this weekend.

Woods said...

Oh man,what a crazy day. I hate when life is so busy. I hope things get better for you soon. Hopefully you will be able to have a great Holiday. We miss the ward so so much!

Rondi said...

Take life one minute at a time. Organize your house one corner at a time. Just remember that the Lord said "Mine is a house of order". I always wonder why that is quoted so much. If we are to be like him, then our homes should be a house of order, too. Does it mean immaculate so you can eat off the floor? No. It means orderly. You will be amazed how good you feel when life is in order.

My life has been out of order since Hurricane Ike. For some reason I can't get it together. I am working on it this week before we go to Kim's. I want to come home to an orderly home. It really makes a difference.

As for the boys, I agree with Holli. Teenagers, especially boys, are very unpredictable. Don't sweat over it. Enjoy your job. I know you are working because you have to right now with the economy the way it is. But you will be a lot happier if you try to enjoy it.

We miss that perky bouncy Maren personality. Bring it back Maren and enjoy. Love you

The Browns said...

You'll figure it out. I did it last school year. Owned a business, four kids, and a husband traveling back and forth to Vegas for three months. see ya soon.