Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lately

Lately I feel like my life has been turned upside down.

As you all know I am working at Baskin Robbins. I am the oldest one there and the most experienced in the ice cream field so I was "promoted". All last week I was IN CHARGE! I think it was one of my most stressful times!! I was always worried that something was going to go wrong or that someone would quit. Luckily non of that happened! I had to of worked like 40 hours last week.

I feel I can't get anything done. I can't get my house decorated for Christmas, or get my house cleaned or get my garage sale stuff ready!!! I am having a garage sale this weekend and I am not ready at all!!!

I thought I was done with my Christmas shopping but not so much. I always find something that I forgot...like bringing Ryan's guns to Gander Mtn. to get them fixed!

I feel as though my last couple blogs have been compaining blogs but I don't know where else to put it since I have made this my journal and way for my extended family to know what is going on in my life!!!!

I did have a great time with Ryan and Braydon yesterday! We spent the day taking down our metal fence so we can soon put up a wooden fence! I was the funniest thing to watch. I would cut the metal and Ryan would pull it out with the lawn mower!! It was so funny and I will be posting the video as soon as I can get to mom's to load it!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

way to not post and how you had an amazingly fun time eating dinner with us monday night...i know you had fun...and you can't wait to hang out with me again :)