Friday, December 19, 2008

A Loss

Today my family and in-laws lost a dear friend. One of Ryan's childhood friend's mothers decided to end her life this morning. She had all that she could take and could not do it any longer. It is a sad loss. She was a wonderful women and a great mom. She would do anything for her kids or friends! She was a strong member of the church. She recently went with my mother in law to Time Out For Women. My mother-in-law was blessed to see her one last time. I know that will be a memory that she will never forget.

I realized in that moment of hearing this sad news that you can't take life forgranted. You have to let those around you know that you love them and that you really mean it. I decided that tonight for my blog I would write something about each member of my family that I love!!!!!

Ryan- No matter how tired he is he will always take Braydon in the morning so I can have those few extra minutes to sleep. He loves me and Braydon unconditionally even when I might bite his head off! I love him so much and could not imagine my life without him in it!

Braydon-oh what a joy he is to have around. He can always put a smile on my face even if I am trying to get mad at him! He always does something too cute and then I can't help but smile!!!

Grandma Petersen- She is a hoot!!!! She always knows how to make you laugh even when you want to cry!!!She is always there to talk if you need her! Even though we live far apart I have a great bond with her! I Love you Grandma!!!

Grandpa Petersen- He could always put a smile on your face! He had the cutest laugh of anyone I have ever known!!!! He taught me a lot while he was on this earth! I miss him dearly but know that one day I will see him again and be able to embrase him with love!!

Grandma Eyrich- She is just so sweet!!! I love to talk to her because she is soft spoken! She is there to listen when you need an ear!!! She loves her family very much. I love to hear stories about her singing when she was younger. My mom always talks about what a beautiful voice she has! I Love you Grandma!!!

Grandpa Eyrich- oh where do I begin!!! You make me laugh!!!! I love to hear you play the piano!!! You are so amazing at it!!! I know that you are the one that passed on the talent to your children and also to your grandchildren. I thank you and Grandma for the love of music!!!

Mom Petersen- I love you!!! You are always ready to drop anything for any of your kids!!! Even if you are having a bad day you are still willing to do whatever we ask you! I love you watch you with your grandkids! I can tell that each one of them brings a speciale joy to your heart!!!

Dad Petersen- I love you too!!! You are so spiritual!!! I can ask you anything about the gospel and you always have an answer!!! I don't know anyone else that can quote a scripture like you can!!! I love watching you play with your grandkids also!! I can tell that you love each one of them the same that they all make you so happy with the way that they have chosen to live their lives so far!!!

Mom Johnson- I love you too!!! You are soo much fun to be with! You always have a smile on your face!!! You are very optimistic about everything!!! I have a lot to learn from you!!! You love your children and your grandchildren. You are a great teacher!!

Dad Johnson- I love you too!!! You are always so willing to give of your time!!! I know with being the Bishop and Cheif Engineer that you are very busy but if any of your kids ask you for help you drop whatever you are doing and help!! I know that you have been there for each of your kids and I know that they can confide in you!!!

Chad- Oh Chad!!!!!! I love you too!!! You are a great big bother..I mean brother!!!! J/K!!! You are so much fun to be with!!!! You always know how to get people laughing and feeling comfortable with others. I wish I had that talent!!!!

Lela- I love you too!!! You have been in the family for so long now I just think of you as a sister!!!! :-) You are a lot of fun to be with!!! I know if I ever need someone to talk to that I can call you!!! I love your bubbly personallity. You do a lot for your family and know they are very greatful for that!!!

Emma- I love you too!!! You might as well be my sister too!!!! You are a wonderful young women and you make awesome decisions!! I have a lot to learn from you!!! I love your imagination and your creativity. You are a great kiddo!!!

Hayes- I love you too!!! You are a great kid!!! You are always willing to play with Braydon no questions asked!!! You are a great example to him also!!! I know that you love your Heavenly Father very much!!!

Kim-I love you too!!! You are a great sister!!! I wish you didn't live so far away so we could get together like we used to!! You are very talented in many ways!!! You do all that you can to put your family first! I think that is a great trait and can only hope that I can also be know for it!!!

Rich- I love you too!!! You are a great brother in law!!! You love your kids so much and it truly shows!!! You are willing to listen to anyone that needs an ear to talk to!

Kaylin- I love you too!!! Oh how I miss your laugh!!!!!! I need to tape it and make it a ringtone!!! You are a great young women and I am so proud of the choices that you have made in your life so far. I know that you are a great example for Maren and Jocelyn. You are a great big sister to them and you help your mom out a lot which I know she is greatful for!!!!

Maren- I love you too!!! You are so talented!!! You are an awesome dancer and from what I hear a great soccer player too!!! I love your smile....it is infectious!! You are a great example for your little sister!!! I just wish I could beat your in Mario Cart!!!!!

Jocelyn- I love you too!!! I haven't seen you in a while but you are too cute and I wish I could see you every day!! I know that you will be a great young women and that you will also make good choices in your life!!! Follow your sisters examples and you will be a wonderful person!!!

Blake- I love you too!!! I also haven't seen you in a while but you are also too cute!!! I know being the only "boy" in the house is going to be hard but you can do it!! Follow your dad's example you will turn out great!! I know that one day you will be a worthy young man to go on a mission and serve the Lord!!

Marshall- I love you too!!! I know that I can always talk to you and that you will be straight forward with me. You tell me like it is and if I don't like it, well too bad!!!! I know that times can be hard but you have such a testimony of the gospel that you always pull through! I have learned a lot from watching you and listening to you talk about the gospel!! You have Dad's talent!!!

Kyle- I love you too!!! You are sooo tender hearted! I don't think I know anyone that is as much a softy as you!!! You will bend over backwards for anyone!!! You are always so willing to help anyone. You are a great dad to Gabi! You do a lot with her and I know that she will learn from you what she wants in a future husband!!!

Holli- I love you too!!! You are so smart!!! Over the past 4 1/2 years I have learned to much from you. I actually like dogs now because of you!!!! Thanks!!!! You are a great mom and great housekeeper!!!! You are an awesome writer!!!

Gabi- I love you too!!! You make me smile!! I love your little giggle and how you get hiccups if you laugh too much!!! I love watching you play with Braydon!!! You two have a special bond and I hope that you guys can keep that forever!!!

Jenna- I love you too!! You are a great mom!!!! Keaton and Ava are very blessed to have you as a mom!!! You do all that you can for your family and I know they appreciate it!!! You are raising wonderful children!!!

Mark- I love you too!!! You are a good dad! I know Keaton looks up to you so much!!! You are his hero!!! He wants to be just like you!!! Set good examples and he will be a great kid!!

Brenna- even though we don't see you anymore I still love you too!!! You were always so sweet to Keaton and he loves you very much!!! I think he will always have a special place in his heart for you!!!

Keaton- I love you too!!! Braydon thinks you are the best!! He always asks to go see "teaton"!! Thank you for always playing with him when we are all together!!! You are a great example to him and I love that!!!

Ava- I love you too!!! You are so cute!!! I know you are only 2 but I know that one day you will be a wonderful young women and know that you are a daughter of our Heavenly Father!!! Keep looking to your mom for examples. She is a great lady!!!

Angela- I love you too!!! You are a great mom!!! I know that you also do all that you can do to help out your family! You are always there to listen!!! You also have a great personallity!! You love to be with family and try to be with them as much as you can!!!

Corey- I love you too!!! You are just so much fun to be around!!! I can always count on a good laugh or two when I am around you!!!! Chloe and Kate adore you!!! You are a great dad to them!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Chloe- I love you too!! You are a great helper!!! Grandma always talks about how much you help her out!!! Keep looking to your mom for her examples. I know that you will be a great young women!!!!

Kate- I love you too!!! You are so sweet!! I love how you just come up to me a give me a hug!!! Braydon loves to play with you!!! He thinks you are so great!! I also know that you will be a great young women some day!!!

Paige- I love you too!!! You are awesome!!! You are a great mom with Paisely!!! I know that you have a testimony of the gospel and that you know you are a daughter of our Heavenly Father that loves each of us no matter what!!! You have a great husband who loves you!!!

Jeremy- I love you too!!! Even though your make fun of BBQ sauce!! :-) You are a delight to be around!! You are great to Paige and I respect you for that!! You are going to be a great dad for Paisley and I know that she will look up to you and Paige very much!!

Paisley- I love you too!! Even though you are so small you make me realize again how much of a miracle you are!!! You are so in tune with the spirit! I know that you were sent to Paige and Jeremy for a reason!!! They are going to be awesome parents for you!!!!!

I think I covered everyone!!!!! :-)

I love each and everyone of you so much!! I know that I have a great family and that I am so blessed to have two great families in my life! I thank each of you for your examples and your love!!!!

2 comments:

Rondi said...

I love you, too. You have always been a great daughter and sister. And now you are a great wife and mom. Dad and I were talking about how fast time goes by and we can't believe you will be 24 in January. We are so blessed with a great family and are grateful for all the joy we have in our lives.

The Browns said...

Love you too! See you soon. I am your birthday present.