Monday, October 6, 2008

I Wish I Had

I Wish I had....

1. a knowledge of the gospel like my dad and mom.
2. friends that were constant and not just every once in a while
3. people that would invite me to be part of the fun things they do with their kids and other kids.
4. a clean house
5. Someone to clean my house
6. a college degree
7. my own business
8. there is more but I don't want to bore you!

4 comments:

The Browns said...

I think your pretty darn awesome just like you are! Life is a lot more fun, when you don't spend it on the "wish I hads" but rather spend your time on the "I am glad I ams." Love ya.

Kimberly said...

although your sister is right maren, i feel the same way you do...i keep telling adam we need to move to beaumont or something because there are a lot more young married couples that we could be friends with and hang out with...but so far he hasn't agreed...sad day...glad you approve of my rules...

Holli said...

Here's the really good news - You can have all those things! It will just take some motivation, work and a little effort and then your "I Wish I had" will become a "Glad to have."

Hartmans said...

Well, I feel your pain, but I tried...and you didn't come to my movie night!:) We will definitely do something again...