Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rentals

As you know Ryan and I were in a car wreck last Saturday. We had to go through insurance all that good stuff to get a rental car until our car is drivable. Yesterday I dropped Ryan off at Hertz to get his car. This is how the conversation went between Braydon and myself!!!!

Braydon: Where Daddy?

Mommy: He had to go get a rental car because our car is broken.

Braydon: Oh car broken?

Mommy: Yes that is why he is getting a rental.

Braydon: My swingset broken...I need a rental!!!

How stinkin' cute is that???? I love the things that come out of the mouths of kiddos!!!!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

LOL! That is ssssoooo cute!!!

Hey girlie, you need to do your tag!

Holli said...

How funny! And, it does make sense... car not driveable - get a rental; playset not playable - get a rental.

Kimberly said...

mom and I laughed...so cute...one day i'll be having conversations like that with my lil boy...i can't wait

Hartmans said...

These are the reasons I love blogs....they are little journals for those of us not disciplined to keep a formal one!