Monday, October 13, 2008
It's official!
I will be being Pebbles all by my lonesome again!!! Ryan has to work so he will not be here for any of the fun. Poor guy has only been around for one Halloween!!! Maybe next year. I am ready for him to be home though. You never really realize how much someone does and how much you appreciate all that they do until they are gone. Since Ryan got this new job he has been away training. Leaving me with all the work to do around the house. I love him so much for all the help that he is to me. I am so happy to have a hubby that will gladly watch our son in the morning if I have a headache! I love him so much!!! and I am READY to have him home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
i dont doubt that i cried as i drove away sunday night leaving adam and it was for one night (i guess we are still technically newlyweds)...court and janelle are going as fred and wilma and meredith is going to be pebbles...it will be so cute....to bad they moved to lufkin so i wont get to see them for halloween, but im sure janelle will take lots of pictures....
Post a Comment