Monday, October 6, 2008

I am Glad I have

I decided to go with what my sister said and do a glad I have List!!!! I think it will outway the I wish I had

1. A Family that loves me

2. A Home to live in

3. The Gospel

4. Family all around me

5. A Great husband and a wonderful son!

6. Income coming into my house

7. Friends that do call me up and say hey lets go do this

8. Friends that call and invite me to watch an outside movie...I get bitten by mosquitoes really bad so I had to opt out and went to Chuck E. Cheese with my family.. ( Thanks for the invite Teresa. Let me know when you do something fun like that again!!!!)

9. A vehicle that will get me from point A to point B when its not working due to a wreck!!!!

and NUMBER

10......I have the best family....both immediate and in laws!!!!!!

There we go! I think that totally out weighed that other post!!! That was fun!!!!! thanks Kim for having me do that!!! I Love you!!!!

1 comment:

Rondi said...

I think it would be fun for all of us to make a list of 10 things we are glad to have. I am going to put one on my blog. Let's do that and share with everybody. And it's not Thanksgiving. We can just do it because we are grateful.r