Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Have Joined the Family Fortune


So this week I decided to go to Baskin Robbins to see if they were still hiring. I have gotten sick of having to close at Maggie's! The owner was more than willing to give me an application. I filled it out and she was even happier that I would be available in the morning! I was in there the other day to see what time she wanted me to come in on Monday and she said to call her Monday! I came to find out that I will be the full time cake decorator!!! I am stoked! I love to make cakes! And what is more delish then a Baskin Robbins cake!! I might even get to make mom's birthday cake!!

I have had 2 brothers and 1 sister that have worked here in their younger days! Myself and Kyle are the only ones that have yet to work there. I decided it was my time!! Kyle then called me and said Thanks for making me the family loser!! haha!!! He will just have to get a night job at BR!!!!

I am also really excited because it will be more flexable so I will be able to go in and make cakes for the freezer and finish the cakes that need to be made for orders! I am stoked! Now I just need something that I could do from home and I would be set! Who knows maybe I will get to watch Paisley also when she is born!!!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

that sounds like fun to be a cake decorater.
yeah the resort we stayed at was super nice! we got a good deal on it though cause the first resort we were supposed to be staying at was closed by mexican environmental officials the weekend before we were supposed to be there. something about the new rooms that were built didnt fit the code of how large they are supposed to be. so the resort we ended up staying at is owned by the same company, so they gave us reservations there for the previous price we had payed.
when you do look into any resorts, i would say use expedia. they seem to have the cheapest rates.