i can't believe emma is so big. I remember going there for our senior trip and it is hard to believe that 5 years have gone by and she has grown so. I guess when you grow up, you think the younger kids will stay young forever.
That looks like a lot of fun! Mom and I were thinking that you and your mom need to meet up with us at the park and let the kids play! (Or your backyard with that cool swingset!)
Hey Maren, Its the Baldwin Family just dropping you a line to tell you we found your blog through the Fruges. I was so excited to read about your cute family. I hope all is going well. Travis and Shanda Baldwin
I recently began making and selling baby and toddler items as a side income. I have had much joy sitting at my sewing machine and sewing away while being able to stay home with my little boy! I hope that you all enjoy the products
3 comments:
i can't believe emma is so big. I remember going there for our senior trip and it is hard to believe that 5 years have gone by and she has grown so. I guess when you grow up, you think the younger kids will stay young forever.
That looks like a lot of fun! Mom and I were thinking that you and your mom need to meet up with us at the park and let the kids play! (Or your backyard with that cool swingset!)
Hey Maren, Its the Baldwin Family just dropping you a line to tell you we found your blog through the Fruges. I was so excited to read about your cute family. I hope all is going well.
Travis and Shanda Baldwin
Post a Comment