Monday, June 23, 2008
Long Crazy Weekend
We had a long weekend this time! We went to Katy to help my brother move and we actually got a lot accomplished. We almost got the whole upstairs done! We did a garage sale with them on Saturday...we went up to help b/c Ryan speaks Spanish and we knew it would be a big help and boy was it ever! We spent the nights watching season 3 of the Office. We are now huge fans of the show! It's one of those that you can watch and just laugh and it takes any cares away that you have had that day. Mom and Dad drove up Braydon for us Saturday so that we could stay again and help move more. We ended up taking a total of 3 or 4 trips over with 3 vehicles every time! They are moving into a cute house in a great neighborhood. It makes me want to move back to Katy. We have so much fun with Chad and Lela and their kids. They are who they are are with no fronts about them. Chad and Lela are such wonderful parents to their kids. Emma and Hayes like to have Braydon around. I think he was their comic relief this weekend!! Every time the Office theme song would come on Hayes and Braydon would come running to dance. I got it on video but I haven't uploaded it yet and am about to go to bed! It's 1:47 in the morning and we just got home about 45 mins. ago! I will blog more later about our weekend! I have come to the conclusion that I am blogging for my family history to leave a "journal" b/c I hate to write on paper!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment