Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Officially Potty Training
So I have official decided to start potty training Braydon! We have done really well today with only one accident so far but he was able to stop himself midstream and make it to the potty to finish! He is getting so big! I can't believe that it is already time for him to go on the "big boy" potty. I took him to JcPenny yesterday to get some big boy underwear! He was so excited and kept saying he was going to be just like Keaton and Hayes ( His cousins! ) He looks up to both of them so much that I thought it would benefit me to tell him that he was doing this to be like them!! That got the party started!! If anyone has any ideas on potty training let me know!!! I would love to have him potty training completed! I know that it is a long process since they can still have accidents at any given time but I just want to get the idea and the joy of being dry in his mind! I am not pushing him too hard! I love my little guy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I am working on potty training Tye...but I asked for comments on the happy mommas blog, and got some good ones, but I still think every child is different. I have been trying pull-ups, but I heard that that is kinda pointless, and I definitely agree now. I am going to go the underwear route, too!
Hey i'm right where you are! I've been wanting to start for awhile but Emma doesn't seem to be into it just quite yet. But I got this book called, Potty Train your kid in one day..it deals with potty parties and using those potty dolls too. First half of the day you both teach the doll to go potty and then the second half you then teach her. It's actually really cool. I recommend reading it. i'm probably going to do that route for it..but we'll see!
Post a Comment