Friday, June 20, 2008
Rock Climbing!!!
So I have to tell a funny story! Yesterday I went to Katy with my mom to help my brother and his family pack up their house. ( They are moving to a different house in Katy). I offered to take Emma and Hayes out for a while just to get them out of the house! They decided that they wanted to go to the mall and rock climb. They have changed their prices so you now get to climb 3 times for only $6 so for Emma and Hayes it made more sense to pay separate. Anyways on with the story. I decided that I would give them a good laugh and get my fat booty up there. ( I am AFRAID of heights!) I got half way up decided that was enough for me and was on my way down! Well I made a mistake of doing this in the first place and then second I had on gauchos. As I kicked off the wall my right pant leg got stuck on a rock. It didn't get stuck on one of the smooth ones..no it got stuck on one were its easy to grab!!! So here I am in front of all of Katy Mills Mall hanging by my pant leg upside down! The guy that was working the rock climbing thing tried to help my get my pants unstuck but he was too short for where I was and I was also too heavy for him to lift!! Talk about embarrassing. What was worse was that I knew Emma was down there with my camera...luckily she didn't get a picture!!! I thought my pants were going to rip or fall off! It was so funny though! I thought I was a good sport about it! I called Lela and my mom and told them right away what happened. ( I didn't want it to get exaggerated!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment