ABC's
A- Attached or single: I am and always will be attached!
B- Best Friend(s): Ryan, Braydon, my mom, my sisters
C- Cake or Pie: Cake!!! Yum-O
D- Day of choice: Sunday b/c Braydon always wakes up with a smile on his face since he gets to see his church friends!!!
E- Essential Item: hmm...I don't think I really have one!
F- Favorite Color: Blue and Brown
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Beaumont Texas
I- Indulgence(s): Showers! I always feel clean!!!
J- January or July: January---It's my bday!!!
K- Kids: I have one! He is soo funny!
L- Life is Incomplete Without: My family!
M- Marriage Date: May 14, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 1 Sister, 3 Brothers and 2 sister-in-laws
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: frogs, and falling off a bridge in my car into water
Q- Quotes: "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it!"
R- Reason To Smile: My husband and my son
S- Season: Winter
T- Tag Three : Amber Stevenson, Amanda Soptich and Holli Petersen
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't think there is really anything about me that people don't know
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat
W- Worst Habit: folding laundry and not putting it away!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food: cucumbers in vinegar! Yum-O
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment